<$BlogRSDUrl$> <body>

Hiç bilmem!

Perşembe, Şubat 24, 2005

Why I write my composition in English

I have so many good ideas abouth earth. and the person must know all of these perfect ideas, so how? English is very universal. Notice that all populer artists is English, for example Kylie Minogue, Charlize Theron, Ricky Martin, Jenifer Lopez and etc. This makes English is very international tongue. But Mori Kante is not a English, but he is very populer with his songs of Yeke Yeke. I think Yeke Yeke is better and populer than imagine. I think imagine is a homosexual song but yeke yeke is not. All of this examples cause just one result; English is important than french but never Mori Kante.

3 Comments:

Blogger AluminyumFolyo

Of course English is very international tongue and of course it's importanter than French but not Mori Kante. Congratulations my son... I want to cry dear viewers!..

24/2/05 17:51  
Blogger doli incapax

why do you cry? I did not understood!? Am I the dearest viewer? So if not who? Who are you guys? Yeaahhh!!!

24/2/05 18:31  
Blogger AluminyumFolyo

i don't cry, i want to cry because i sensed at a moment and it passed now. you are my dearest viewer just for now. sincerely yours...

24/2/05 18:41  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home


Neo-postisizm

ÖlüAdamınSandığı

Yasal Uyarı: Yaptığınız herhangi bir arama sonucu sayfada görüntülenen ilk site burası ise bu, arama konunuzun gerzekçe olduğuna karine* teşkil eder. Aramanız sonucu gösterilen tek site burası ise bu sizin gerzek olduğunuza karinedir**.

* Adi karine.

** Kanuni karine.

 Ne varmış bil!