<$BlogRSDUrl$> <body>

Hiç bilmem!

Perşembe, Şubat 24, 2005

Can we use English in right shape?

I think so many people have a problems with English, this is my own opinion. Last night I was watching a documentary about an interesting society, whose name is Smurfs. They are living in a jungle and they seems so wild. And they are speaking in very bad English like I'm smurfing a chocolate cake, I'm smurfing magic, I smurf your mother and sister I smurf your past seven generation etc. But I think the smurfs can not make quality sex because of gargamel.

1 Comments:

Blogger doli incapax

cook a doodle doo!!!
we drink it my country this shape!!

24/2/05 18:33  

Yorum Gönder

<< Home


Neo-postisizm

ÖlüAdamınSandığı

Yasal Uyarı: Yaptığınız herhangi bir arama sonucu sayfada görüntülenen ilk site burası ise bu, arama konunuzun gerzekçe olduğuna karine* teşkil eder. Aramanız sonucu gösterilen tek site burası ise bu sizin gerzek olduğunuza karinedir**.

* Adi karine.

** Kanuni karine.

 Ne varmış bil!